1. What should I do if I am struggling in class?
- Ask a friend
- Send Mrs. Grayson an email (email@example.com)
- Come in before or after school to get help from Mrs. Grayson
- Look for a video that could help you (try Khan Academy)
- DO NOT GIVE UP!!!
2. How do I retake a quiz?
You will need to correct your original quiz, and then take a new version of the quiz. You must make arrangements with Mrs. Grayson before doing any of this.
3. What is my math homework?
If homework is assigned, it is important. All homework assignments will be listed on the class webpage. If you’d like extra practice, there is DeltaMath or other practice materials. Ask Mrs. Grayson if you’d like some more practice!
4. How should I study for assessments?
The best way to study is to practice with problems you have not done before. There are extra practice problems in DeltaMath, and Mrs. Grayson can give you extra practice if you ask. You will get a study guide for every assessment. The study guides will usually be a mirrored version of the assessment. Study guides are not required but are highly highly highly recommended.
5. What can I do to bring my grade up?
Retaking quizzes is the best way to raise your grade. If you have any missing assignments, you can talk to Mrs. Grayson about making them up.