1. What should I do if I am struggling in class?
- Ask a friend!
- Send Mrs. Grayson an email (email@example.com)!
- Go to Mrs. Grayson’s virtual Office Hours to get help from Mrs. Grayson! (Come in before or after school to get help from Mrs. Grayson or go to Study Club!)
- Look for a video that could help you (try Khan Academy)!
- DO NOT GIVE UP!!!
2. [Honors Algebra II] How do I retake a quiz?
You will need to correct your original quiz, and then take a new version of the quiz. You must make arrangements with Mrs. Grayson before doing any of this.
3. What is my math homework?
If homework is assigned, it is important. All homework assignments will be listed on the class webpage. If you’d like extra practice, there is DeltaMath (Honors Algebra II), MathXL (MATH 077/078 & MATH 092/094) or other practice materials. Ask Mrs. Grayson if you’d like some more practice!
4. How should I study for assessments?
The best way to study is to practice with problems you have not done before. There are extra practice problems in DeltaMath or MathXL , and Mrs. Grayson can give you extra practice if you ask. You will get a study guide for every assessment. Study guides are not required but are highly highly highly recommended.
5. What can I do to bring my grade up?
If you have any missing or incomplete assignments, you can talk to Mrs. Grayson about making them up. In Honors Algebra 2, retaking quizzes is the best way to raise your grade.